ENG 106 Module 6 DQ 2
Use the following questions to develop ideas for your proposal.
1. What do you think is the most significant problem regarding the sale of organs?
2. Why do you think it is a problem?
3. Who has the power to solve this problem?
4. Why has it not been solved up to this point?
5. How can the problem be solved?
6. What are the benefits and costs related to your solution?
Using previous strategies for argumentation discussed in class, develop some arguments for your proposal that you could use for your skeptical audience. (Use arguments from consequence, arguments from principle, arguments from category, and arguments of resemblance as you see fit.)