Complete Finger Fitness video collection and E-book (5 videos)
FFVC - E-book
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
1988 – 2016 Five Finger Fitness Videos and E-book
Maximize your hands ability with the Finger Fitness exercise program!
Free Shipping in the USA!
1. . Finger Fitness: The Art of Finger Control video
This is the revised release of the original video “The Art of Finger Control” offering new exercises, music and graphics. All of the exercises go along with the book and other Finger Fitness videos. Greg Irwin takes you step-by-step through the entire level coded exercise program. Each exercise is demonstrated and explained fully so it is easy to follow.
Part A – Basic exercises– great for people who want to maintain the overall health of their hands. Includes: the Warm-Ups, the Folds, the Taps, the Bends, and the Splits
Part B – Advanced exercises – great for Musicians, Typists, Magicians, and Surgeons. Includes: Combination of Bends and Splits, the Opposites, Shuffling, the Cross-Thrus, and Finger Feats.
The Art of Finger Control – E-book – 80 page book, contains 190 step-by-step photos, This is the complete manual of the Finger Fitness program and is formatted to complement the Finger Fitness videos “The Complete Hand Workout” and “The Advanced Finger Fitness Guide”.
2. . The Complete Hand Workout video
The video’s progressive style challenges you to increasingly complex hand exercises with musical and verbal accompaniment. The easy-to-follow format is highly recommended for anyone just starting the Finger Fitness program. Includes:
- Introduction from Meg Robinson, Certified Hand Therapist Featuring:
- Enjoyable methods to improve strength and coordination
- Five exercises lessons to enhance finger independence dexterity, and agility
- Ten fun and easy dance routines to reinforce the lessons learned
- Basic / Intermediate exercises ideal for use as warm-ups or short breaks in the workplace.
- Amazing new finger ballet
3. The Advanced Finger Fitness Guide video
- All 15 exercise sections are level coded 1-5 for ease of use.
- Basic, Intermediate and Advanced exercises are demonstrated and explained
- The first section break down the basic exercise movements. The later sections become more advance combining the basic exercises.
- Exercises are ideal for use as warm-ups or short breaks in the workplace to enhance and maintain flexibility and dexterity.
- Includes two new Dazzling Digital Dances!
- Amazing new finger ballet
4. Finger Fitness Exercise Dances for Kid video – There are 10 songs to follow along with and exercise. Finger Fitness exercises are a great way for children develop their fine motor skills and have fun at the same time. Exercising on a daily basis helps improve hand strength and coordination. The exercises dances can be done alone or as a great classroom activity. Many parents and grandparents also enjoy the activity with their children.
5. Finger Fitness New Frontier video – These exercises take a new approach to isolating your left and right hands with both basic and new complex patterns. The main exercise groups focus on are folding, cross-thrus, shuffling from four directions. The video was shot with 3 high definition cameras which gives a more three dimensional look. Also includes the latest Amazing new finger ballet (music by Neal Za Za)