HCS 490 Week 5 Signature Assignment: Marketing Strategy
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Create a full marketing strategy (3 to 4 pages) for a health care company or product. Refer to the examples of companies or products used in the Week Four Communication Strategy assignment. You may use a company or product from Week Four or select a new company or product. Address the following in your marketing strategy:
Section 1: General Product Information
• Describe the health care company or product
• Describe how you will market your health care company or product.
o Describe how the marking plan will differ from other marketing plans currently available to consumers.
• Describe the value of the services offered by your health care company or product.
Section 2: Consumers
• Differentiate health care access options for consumers.
o Differentiate the health care access options that are available to your target audience.
o Analyze how the health care access options will affect how you market to your target audience.
o Analyze how consumers communicate health care access options.
o Analyze the implications of communication methods used when sharing health information. Consider communication from physicians, pharmacies, and consumers when information is shared.
Section 3: Impact of Outside Agencies
• Analyze the impact government agencies have on products and services that are available to the health care consumer.
Section 4: Impact of Regulations
• Analyze the effect of health care reform on the health care consumer products and services.
o Analyze how health care reform will affect your target audience.
o Analyze how health care reform will affect how you market to your target audience.
Section 5: Anticipating the Changing Market
• Explain how consumer's options for health care are changing.
o Explain how you will ensure the health care company or product is relevant to the consumer.
Section 6: Importance of Market Strategy
• Explain why all of these factors are important for your marketing strategy.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Cite 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.