Singer Sewing Machine Instructions Manual Model 15-91
Singer Sewing Machine Manual 15-91
These instructions also apply to the stitching mechanism of machines 15-88, 15-89 & 15-90. This manual describes the inner workings of the machine as well as the general settings, tensions, etc. It is very informative and provides more information than the manuals now-a-days.
- Causes of low speed or failure to run.
- Failure to start or incorrect speed.
- To inspect electrical connections
- Remove & replace treadle controller on stand 46913 and controller leads in cabinet 404
- How to remove and replace brushes
- Set needlebar at correct height
- Remove and replace shuttle driver
- Adjusting the presser bar
- Adjusting the bobbin winder
- Oiling the machine
And much, much more!