INF 220 Week 5 Final Paper
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
The final paper will demonstrate the students’ ability to assimilate, synthesize, and apply the concepts of management information systems; specifically how information systems transform business; how information systems help to solve business problems; how information systems support major business functions, and how information systems affect business careers.
Focus of the Final Paper
Your final paper should demonstrate understanding of information systems and how they contribute to forming competitive advantage in business. Prepare an eight to ten page paper that addresses the following questions in narrative form (APA form and style). Be sure to provide examples and supporting rationale throughout the paper.
1. Examine the true meaning of information systems. What exactly is an information system? Explain the people, organization, and technology components of information systems.
2. Identify the major information systems which are currently used in many businesses. Compare these information systems and identify the main uses.
3. Identify a business which uses information systems for its businesses. Explain the main features of the businesses and its information systems.
4. Explain how information systems transform business operations of your selected business.
5. Investigate how information systems affect business careers and what information systems skills and knowledge are essential.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
• Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
• Must include a cover page that includes:
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Title of paper
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
• Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
• Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
• Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
• Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
• Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.