ETH 316 Week 4 Corporate Social Responsibility
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
To submit Week Four: Each INDIVIDUAL team member will contribute a brief description of a corporate social responsibility (CSR) policy at a large organization, to be submitted separately to earn up to 1 point.
TEAM Assignment to present & submit Week Five: Create an original CSR policy. Imagine your team represents the executive committee at an imaginary organization tasked with drafting a CSR policy.
Research a corporate social responsibility (CSR) policy at a large organization. Prepare to discuss the benefits and disadvantages of the policy with your team.
Imagine your team represents the executive committee at an imaginary organization tasked with drafting a CSR policy. Create an original CSR building on individual research findings.
Document your committee's views on the essential components of a CSR policy. Include the following:
• What role does your organization play in the community?
• What factors in your organization influence the social responsibility strategies?
• What is one social initiative your organization will champion?
• What is your organization's responsibility to the community? Explain.
• What are the main components of an effective CSR policy?
• What are the potential consequences of your chosen social initiative and policy?
Prepare a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including speaker notes, presenting your CSR policy to key stakeholders in your organization.
PPT earns up to 10 points, with 1 point for the individual contribution submitted separately in Week Four and revised score when the final PPT is posted in Week Five.
In addition, the Learning Team presentation in week five earns up to five points and is peer reviewed. See the Grading Forms provided to guide the development and review of your individual and team efforts.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.