Mary Poppins Cloth Doll Vintage Pattern
1960's Vintage e-Pattern
With "Just a Spoonful of Sugar" and this Doll Pattern,
you can make a Gorgeous Victorian Era Cloth Doll in no time!
(This is a PDF copy of my vintage original doll pattern. You will receive the download link IMMEDIATELY from Etsy after payment!)
* All the Patterns and Directions to make a 17" tall Cloth Doll with Clothing:
* Sweet Embroidered Facial Features
* Instructions to make Floss Hair
* Victorian Pettiblouse (like a chemise)
* Beautiful Full Skirt (can be lined with a pretty fabric!)
* Purple Felt Coat
* High Buttoned Black Boots (felt)
* Flower-trimmed Black felt hat
* Signature EMBROIDERED Carpet Bag (It opens!)
* Stockings and White Gloves (a MUST!)
* Crocheted Striped Scarf!
* Enlarged, EASY & Friendly directions
* BONUS! All the above patterns to make a 8" and a 4" Doll and clothing!