Funk Drumming 2.0, Lessons 1-4
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Funk Drumming 2.0 is a graduated/progressive for intermediate to advanced drummers taught by Jim Payne with one-on-one interaction and attention.
Complete Lesson Plans will help you progress towards your goals in drumming. The series of 20 progressive in-depth lessons, purchased in 4-lesson blocks, features demonstration videos, transcriptions and exercises on the topics you need to learn in this classic genre, such as linear drumming, layered coordination, bass drum technique and developing an "in-the-pocket" time feel. You will receive personal instruction from Jim through comments, suggestions and feedback on your submitted videos playing to special tracks in each lesson.
The lesson also includeone-on-one Skype session to go over any questions or concerns you may have. Working together with Jim you will be able to reach your drumming goals in this popular style.
Price: $395 for each 4-lesson block.
FUNK DRUMMING 2.0 INCLUDES:
4 LESSONS. Each includes:
- Lesson Plan
- Lesson Videos
- Groove Transcriptions
- Exercise Transcriptions
- Song Charts
- 5-8 Song Examples (original mp3s) relating to the topic of each lesson
- Song Tracks w/o drums
- Comments and feedback after each lesson video is submitted
- A personal Skype session (15-20 min) with Jim after every other lesson
PLUS- Upon purchase of the first 4-lesson block, students will get: A complete digital cop of Give the Dummers Some! (376 pages), Jim's acclaimed book on the great drummers of R&B, funk & soul, with archival photos, discographies and interviews. 5 Stars - Modern Drummer Magazine
AND – A complete copy of 100 Famous Funk Beats, with MP3s of Jim playing 100 famous funk grooves.
- Upon the completion of the first four lessons each student will receive an Intermediate Level 1 Certificate.
- Upon completion of the first eight lessons students will receive an Intermediate Level 2 Certificate.
- Upon completion of the first 12 lessons students will receive an Advanced Level 1 Certificate.
- Upon completion of 16 lessons students will receive an Advanced Level 2 Certificate.
- Upon completion of 20 lessons students will receive a Professional Certificate.