RES-866 Module 7 SPSS Exercise -Clark and Springer (2007) conducted a qualitative study..
RES-866 Module 7 SPSS Exercise
Approaches to Research Design and Data Analysis - Qualitative Data Analysis
Grand Canyon University
Clark and Springer (2007) conducted a qualitative study to examine the perceptions of faculty and students in a nursing program on incivility. In this assignment, you will use SPSS to analyze qualitative data related to this study.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• Review "SPSS Access Instructions" for information on how to access SPSS for this assignment.
• Access the document, "SPSS Exercise Resource" to complete the assignment.
• Download the file "Facultycommentsaboutinclassdisruptions.sav" and open it with SPSS. Use the data to complete the assignment.
• View the video "SPSS – Coding and Labeling Variables" available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4ULCYIXcoQ.
• View the video "Frequencies and Descriptive Statistics" available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrfQfEwjZA4.
Complete the exercise using the information and directions in the document "SPSS Exercise Resource."