Assignment 3: Analyze an Evaluation or Measurement Model
Chose a model that could be used in an organization to evaluate or measure the learning and development functions.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the model you have chosen. Include a visual of the model in the appendix. The appendix page is not part of the eight to ten (8-10) page count requirement. You do not need to re-create the model, just provide an image.
2. Discuss the model’s strengths and weaknesses, basing your discussion on at least three (3) peer-reviewed sources.
3. Identify the type of organizations where this model could be applied effectively and where it might not be applied effectively.
4. Revise the model in a way that permits you to make the model more effective for use in other organizations.
5. Discuss briefly how the changes made to the model will produce greater efficiency and results for organizations.
6. Evaluate how organizations can use this revised model to foster organizational learning.
7. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Evaluate management behaviors that influence organizational learning.
• Examine the driving forces related to organizational learning.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in developing a learning organization.
• Write clearly and concisely about developing a learning organization using proper writing mechanics.