CWV 101 Topic 7 Study Guide
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
This study guide is a tool designed to prepare students for the Final Exam portion which covers questions from topic 7. Instructors will grade the study guide for completion, not for accuracy. The Final Exam will also include three review questions from each of the previous quizzes, so review previous study guides as well.
Download the study guide and type in your answers below the questions. Save the study guide to your computer and submit when complete. There is no need to submit the study guide to Turnitin. After submitting the study guide to the instructor, save it for use when taking the Final Exam.
The exam will be graded for accuracy, so take time to seek the correct answers for this study guide before you attempt the exam. Once you start the exam, do not exit the exam until the entire exam is completed. Exiting out of the exam before it is complete may result in a zero grade.
Please type your answers below each question.
1. Read the section on The Kingdom of God in chapter 11 of the textbook and respond to the following:
a. Is it a present kingdom or a future kingdom?
b. Is it a physical kingdom or a spiritual kingdom?
c. List two other characteristics found in the reading.
2. Read the section on The Mission of God in chapter 11 of the textbook and respond to the following:
a. How is it related to God’s character?
b. How is God’s mission characterized?
3. Read the sidebar on Finding Your Purpose in chapter 11 of the textbook and describe the work ethic presented. What kind of work is best?
4. List God’s purposes for our lives from Romans 8:28-29 (see Lecture 7).
5. Read the section on Belief and Behavior in chapter 12 of the textbook and James 2:14-26. What is the relationship between faith and action?
6. According to Mark 8:34, is being a disciple of Jesus easy or costly?
7. Read the section on The Work of the Holy Spirit in chapter 12 of the textbook. List two functions of the Spirit in a Christian’s life.
8. According to the Westminster Shorter Catechism quoted in the lecture, what is the primary purpose of humanity?
9. Read 1 Corinthians 15:42-57 and list three characteristics of the glorified state.