NovoNet is a multi-component tool that monitors network traffic and presents the traffic data in a dashboard. It performs network forensics so that you can see select network activity that is occurring on your Local Area Network. Its core features include:
1) Determining whether the network packets are being transmitted to local hosts on the LAN or are external traffic from the LAN. The dashboard shows the percentage of internal vs external traffic.
2) Determines which countries the requests have been made to (based on server location)
3) Determining the Top 30 endpoints that requests have been made to with distribution
4) Captures all endpoints that requests have been made to with a traffic “hit” count
5) Allows tracking of users on the LAN (by their IP address) that have made requests to specific endpoints. This feature requires an input file that specifies a substring of the endpoint domain you want to track. It will show the IP of the user that communicated with the specified domain. You can track this by a substring of the domain, or the domain name itself (without http or other protocol specified).
Based on the results, you can make decisions on how to optimize your business. NovoSync provides and maintains the database used by NovoNet.