MKT 510 Assignment 3 - Information Searches
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
In this assignment, you will be required to detail a consumer’s shopping experience and decision making. Use consumer products of your choice to illustrate your examples.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
1. Define low involvement, medium involvement, and high involvement purchases.
2. Discuss what marketing actions undertaken by the makers of your chosen product would spur the consumer to search for information for low involvement purchases, medium involvement purchases, and high involvement purchases. Incorporate principles regarding problem recognition and reaching the consumer’s desired state. Use Figures 14-1 and 14-2 in Chapter 14 of the text as a guide.
3. Provide between three to five (3-5) pictures of products in each category. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
4. From the information searches outlined in Figure 14-1, determine which of them is appropriate for each of the purchase categories.
5. Recommend at least three (3) alternative strategies to increase sales for products within that category that you had previously suggested. In your recommendations, include where the suggested products fall in the evoked, inert, and inept sets.
6. Develop a perceptual map for ten (10) high involvement products of your choosing using Microsoft Word or an equivalent, such as OpenOffice. Use Figure 16-2 in Chapter 16 as a guide when creating your perceptual map. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
1. Determine which evaluation criteria you would use on the axes of the perceptual map for each of the purchase categories. Support your position.
2. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.