MGT 211 Marking Rubric
You are to mark a sample report using a marking rubric. These will be provided in week one of this session. To complete this task:
• Save a copy of the report to your computer.
• Using the marking rubric as a guide, mark the sample report.
• Your marking should consist of in-text feedback (using the ‘Comment’ function in Microsoft Word), a marked rubric, and constructive feedback in the ‘Feedback’ box at the end of the report.
The marking that you complete will be a learning activity for you. It is designed to assist you to understand how marking rubrics are used, and how to apply objective standards when marking. In doing so, it is hoped that you will be able to use the assessment marking rubrics that are provided in this subject outline in order to understand what markers look for and thus maximize the marks you achieve for each assessment.
This task is designed to help you achieve the following learning outcomes:
Students should be able to:
• Outline ethical theories in western moral philosophy and apply them in organizational contexts.
• Critically reflect on their role as business professionals and how their future actions as business professionals can affect society in positive and negative ways.