MKTG 630 Phase 5 Individual Project [14 Slides Detailed Speaker Notes]
Michelle has told you that the board is now ready to see the final presentation of your plan for MM’s new product.
“They are very eager to see what we’ve been working on during the past few weeks,” she says excitedly. “I’m sure they will love the plan and am looking forward to your presentation.”
“Thanks,” you respond, feeling a few butterflies in your stomach. “I’m looking forward to the presentation also. I think we’ve covered all of the bases and I’m sure we have a solid plan. I’ve jotted down the order of items to cover that I think will be best for the presentation. What do you think?”
1. Objectives of plan
2. Marketing research used to select target market
3. Product branding strategy
4. Pricing, distribution, and promotional strategies
5. Measuring results
6. Contingency plan
“This looks like a solid format for the presentation. Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll be happy to help,” Michelle says exiting your office.
You close the door of your office so you can fully concentrate on preparing your presentation. You have a lot of material to cover, but you have been working on this plan for weeks. Now it's just a matter of formulating a cohesive strategy and anticipating any questions that may arise during the presentation.
• What might somebody else say to show your proposed solution is wrong?
• What could you say to show s/he is wrong?
• What alternative solution might someone else recommend?
• What reasons might someone provide to support their solution?
• How would you respond to their reasons?
• Is there a compromise or creative solution?
Please submit your assignment.
The materials found in the . may help you with this assignment. Additional information is also provided in the Lessons From Experience found at the following links:
• Global Marketing
• Tracking the Skippers
• Aiming at the Right Target
• The Language of Branding
• Targeting the Museum Market
• Penetration and Skimming Pricing Strategies
• The Price Has to be Right
• Seeking a Loan for a Start-Up
• High Customer Concentration Proves Fatal
• Global Marketing
Direct Link: http://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=2440426