MKTG225-1502B-12 Introduction to Marketing-From Palette to Purchase - Product to Customer
Key Assignment Task: You have met with your client and colleagues regarding the marketing plan. Based on the feedback from your colleagues and others, you are now ready to pull the completed final plan together.
Write a 900-1000 word paper that responds to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
• Title page
• Company overview: Add the information from your Week 1 Individual Project that describes your company (50–75 words).
• Competition: Add the information from your Week 1 Individual Project about the top competitor of your brand (50–75 words).
• Research and the marketing strategy: Add the information about the importance of research and marketing strategy for the brand. Add information from the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis in this section (50–75 words).
• The marketing mix objectives: Add the information from your Week 1 Individual Project with the objectives of the marketing mix for your brand: product, price, place, and promotion (50–75 words).
• Product positioning strategy: Add the positioning strategy for your product that is designed to change the perception of the current product by the targeted customer group from your Week 2 Individual Project (50–100 words).
• Customer profile: Include the details related to your customer’s demographics and psychographics and the two segments that you created from your Week 3 Discussion Board assignment (50–100 words).
• Marketing communications: Write a section that explains an advertising or messaging concept to help tell customers about the brand. Think about a television commercial, radio spot, print or banner advertisement, or a social media message (50–100 words).
• Distribution of the product: Explain 1 place to sell your product (25–50 words).
• Global opportunities: Select 1 country where the product could be successful. Explain how your product could be expanded into the global marketplace by writing a narrative of 200 words that justifies the following:
o The country's current marketplace and competitive environment.
o The country's economic situation.
o 1 cultural value that matches your home country's product values.
o 2 demographic characteristics of your proposed target market.
o The recommendation for expanding into the selected global market, or a general statement that outlines the conducted research.
• Reference page with at least 5 references.
Direct Link: http://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=2440195