ACC 576 Week 7 Assignment 2 - Ratio Analysis (Starbucks)
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Due Week 7 and worth 280 points
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Choose a publicly traded beverage company, and analyze what you perceive to be the company’s key financial ratios. Based on your analysis, provide a brief assessment of the company’s financial strengths and weaknesses.
2. Based on your analysis, propose one (1) key strategy for the company to improve its financial position as compared to its competitors.
3. Assess potential limitations of your ratio analysis. Next, compare and contrast key predictive ratios that you might use over others to make financing decisions.
4. Using the key ratios you have chosen, predict at least three (3) negative trends that could indicate future financial problems for the company.
5. Based on your predictions, suggest at least three (3) or four (4) ways in which management should respond in order to maximize the return to shareholders.
6. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Apply various advanced financial management tools, and planning and measurement methodologies to business situations.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in the auditing and business environment.
• Write clearly and concisely about the auditing and business environment using proper writing mechanics.