ACC 486 Final Project: Financial Analysis – GE Company
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
This is a CLC assignment.
Analyze a publicly traded company’s financial statements for the prior five years. Include the following items as supplemental schedules to the analysis, prepared as individual worksheets within an Excel spreadsheet:
1. Horizontal analysis of the prior five years’ income statement and balance sheet.
2. Vertical analysis of the prior five years’ income statement and balance sheet.
3. Calculation of at least five significant liquidity ratios for each of the five years analyzed.
4. Calculation of at least five significant profitability ratios for each of the five years analyzed.
5. Calculation of at least five significant long-term debt-paying ratios for each of the five years analyzed.
6. Calculation of at least five significant investor ratios for each of the five years analyzed.
Prepare a paper (10-15 pages) that analyzes the financial strengths and weaknesses of the company examined.
1. The analysis should reference significant items found in the income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flows, horizontal analysis, vertical analysis, and ratio analysis of the company examined.
2. A competitor analysis and comparison to industry averages should be presented.
3. A summary identifying whether the company would be attractive to investors and/or creditors must be included.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.