My Grocery List is a desktop application that works with "Dropbox" and cloud solutions such as "Evernote" and "PlainText" in order to ensure that Shopping Lists and Items created and edited on your computer are automatically synced to your mobile device, smartphone or tablet.
The My Grocery List application runs via Excel Macros and also contains a free mobile web app so that items can be added to the Excel backbone from your smartphone!
Features Dropbox / Evernote support!
1) Windows 7 or higher PC / Laptop.
2) MS Excel 2007 or Higher.
3) MS Outlook 2007 or Higher.
4) MS Word 2007 or Higher.
5) Macros enabled.
1) Download and extract the supplied file to your desktop
2) Make sure Excel Macros are enabled.
3) Double click the MyGroceryList.xls file to begin
Mobile Web App
1) You can add the following url to your mobile device home screen in order to access the mobile web app form that syncs data to your existing installation of My Grocery List via MS Outlook at the following URL: