Classical and Operant Conditioning [10 Slides + Speaker Notes]
Develop a 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes including the following:
- Create an example of classical conditioning to produce an assigned natural response (fear, happiness, sadness, and so on).
- Identify the US, UR, CS, and CR.
- Describe the process of learning through classical conditioning.
- Create an example of an operant conditioning situation.
- Identify which operant conditioning method you would use to either increase or decrease the specified behavior.
- Describe how positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, and punishment can influence behavior.