LEG 505 Assignment 4 - Contract Change Evaluation
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Note: The assignments are a series of papers that build upon one another.
Refer the following resources to complete this assignment:
• FAR § 43.2—Change Orders
• FAR § 33.2—Disputes and Appeals
Good news! You have been awarded the contract, but there has already been a change made to the contract that needs to be addressed. Note: You create the change based on the scenario you have developed. Additionally, the change has resulted in a dispute.
Write a three to (3) page paper in which you:
1. Select the appropriate administrative process to effect the change and explain your selection in the context of its appropriateness for the situation.
2. Select the administrative and judicial process that will bring the dispute to a resolution and allow the contract to go forward.
3. Analyze the planned actions in soliciting and awarding contracts and make recommendations to ensure the government agency in question is in compliance with the FAR requirements.
4. Identify common compliance issues and develop recommendations to manage them throughout financing, administration, and closeout of contracts.
5. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Analyze the planned actions in soliciting and awarding contracts and make recommendations to ensure the government agency is in compliance with the FAR requirements.
• Given a contract disputes situation, evaluate the various options and select the appropriate administrative and judicial processes available to resolve the dispute.
• Develop recommendations to manage the common compliance issues throughout financing, administration, and closeout of contracts.
• Given a contract change situation, evaluate the various options and select the appropriate administrative processes to effect the change.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in government contract law.
• Write clearly and concisely about government contract law using proper writing mechanics.