MHR 6551 Unit 6 PowerPoint Presentation - Training and Development [16 Slides + Speaker Notes]
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Create a PowerPoint Presentation for senior executives that will outline a performance management plan for a performance gap within your organization (from Unit II). Your presentation should include the following:
• Identify a performance gap to be addressed with performance management.
• Establish short-term and long-term goals for a performance management plan
• Establish permanent change components for a performance management plan
• Create trigger points of missed targets for a performance management plan
• Select a training strategy to address the performance gap.
Your presentation should include 12-15 slides, including the title and reference slide, with speaker notes of no more than 100 words. Use your textbook to complete this assignment as well as supplementary sources from your research. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.