WebLinker Pro With Resale Rights
It's Time For You To Join The Website Professionals!
Discover How To Use Powerful Linking Effects To Keep Visitors On Your Web Pages And Get Them To Buy!
At Last! You Can Now Easily Create
Stunning Effects On Your Web Pages
To Turn More "Visitors" Into "Customers"
Dear Fellow Internet Marketer
It's harder than ever to make an impact on the internet. Every day, there are tens of thousands of new websites coming online.
And they are getting more sophisticated! Savvy webmasters (and webmistresses) are using new "tricks", new technologies to make their websites more appealing and more interactive.
These are the sites which are getting the results. These are the sites which are pulling in the sales. Let me show you an example..
Imagine a website selling gift items. On each sales page, there are small images of each gift. Under each image is an invitation: "Click the image to see a larger picture".
Now the old ways to achieve this were:
* Open a pop-up window to show the larger image. Increasingly these would be stopped by pop-up blockers
* Open the larger image in a new browser window. Bad move. Never take people away from your sales page.
Now here's the new way. Try it out..
Click the image to see a larger picture
There's more ways of using this technology. I'll show you in a minute.
You can use the components in Weblinker if you:
* Follow simple instructions
* Fill in a few boxes on web forms
* Click a few buttons
* Upload a few files to your web server
I've shown you an example of this software at work. Now here are some others. Remember, WebLinker is popping up complete web pages in some of these examples, so they might take a couple of seconds to display. Here we go..
1. Display a whole web page
With this effect, you can popup a complete web page. It's a great alternative to either using an "IFrame" (which takes up a lot of space on the web page) or opening a new window, which takes people away from your page (bad idea, as I've already said). Hit the link below to view this effect:
Check Out This Website
2. Display a whole web page - larger header
This is similar to example #1, except that the header is much more prominent. This can draw more attention to the title of your window, and make it easier for people to find the "close" button. View this effect by using this link:
Click here to view this effect
3. Display a series of web pages
This is ideal for, say, showing a tutorial. The user is shown the first web page, and can then navigate to other pages (as many as you like) using "forward" and "back" buttons in the header. My demo here shows some pages:
Check Out These Sites
I can tell you that if you were coding this from scratch, this would take a lot of skill - and some trial and error! But WebLinker Pro makes it a short and easy task to carry out.
4. Display a series of images (slide show)
OK, there are a number of scripts out there which enable you to show "slide shows" on your web pages. But these are stand-alone scripts. You can't do anything else with them. And often, they need to open the slide show in a new browser window (bad thing, as I keep on saying!). So I built a slide show into WebLinker - and the visitor stays on your page. Here's a few of my products illustrated using this effect:
See the images here
If I'd wanted to, I could have made each of these images clickable, to take you through to the sales page for each product. But hey, I know you must be short of time, so I thought I'd keep things simple
5. Display a single image
In the gift store example above, I showed you how to display a single image by clicking on another image. Here's another example, but using a text link to show the same image:
Click here to view image
6. Display videos and other fixed-dimension stuff
Right - let's put WebLinker to real use! The next effect, using a fixed dimension window is a great way to display videos on your web page - again, without taking up a lot of space on your web page, and without letting people leave your page. With this effect, you can set the width and height of the popup.
Now let me use the same effect to show you a video which demonstrates just how easy it is to use WebLinker to display video.
Click the image below to watch the video. See me in action using WebLinker:
Click Here To Watch The Video
I've got some even better news for you about Weblinker. I'll tell you about it in a minute. But right now, let's move on to:
Some Benefits I Haven't Yet Mentioned
* No scripts to install! For Weblinker you get a small piece of software which you put on your Windows PC (sorry, Mac users, this won't work for you unless you have a PC emulator). You don't even have to "install" the software. Just open it and run it.
* Cross-browser compatibility. All the effects of Weblinker have been tested on Internet Explorer v.6 and v.7, Firefox v.3.x and Opera (that covers 90 - 95 of all web users). Also Weblinker effects work on Google's "Chrome" browser.
* Flexibility: Most people will be happy to work with the software "out of the box". But if you want to tweak a few files to fine-tune the effects even more, that's fine. I provide you with all the info you'll need. Otherwise, just stick to the setup I've provided.
* Effortless Updates: I'll be always alert to any feedback and improvement suggestions. And if any changes are needed to the WebLinker package, these will automatically be incorporated into the software programs. Just open up the program, and the changes will be there!
OK, time to wrap things up..
A Quick Reminder Of What You Can Get In The Next Few Minutes:
* WebLinker Software. Easily create stunning popup effects which really focuses your reader's attention on what you have to say. It helps also to make much more compact web pages. I could have put the video on this page with a simple text link like this: Click here to watch the video
* Easy To Use: No installation needed. Just make sure you're online and open up the software. After that, with Weblinker, just "fill in the blanks", click a few buttons and upload a few files to your web server.