Action Plan Template
An Action Plan is a summary of what you are going to accomplish in your business over a specified period of time. This Action Plan includes a 14 page Word template and 7 Excel spreadsheets.
Use this template to:
1. Scope the big picture - Outline what you want to accomplish with objectives, budget, time and tie each deliverable to an action step.
2. Break out smaller tasks - Assign tasks to team members. Consider the deadlines in terms of allocating resources.
3. Create a list of action steps - For each task, prepare a list of to-dos ranked in sequential order.
4. Prioritize - Some steps are more important that others. Prioritize steps based on deadline, task, and the number of steps remaining.
5. Communicate - Circulate the plan to team members that have been assigned tasks.
6. Complete deadlines on time - Estimate when tasks will be finish based on the rate of action step completion.
7. Track results – Evaluate performance and implement continuous monitoring procedures to ensure the project stays on track.
Table of Contents
1.1 Our Vision
1.2 Our Mission
1.3 Our Objectives
1.4 Our Strategies
1.5 Areas of Impact
1.6 Points of Contact
2 Management Structure
2.1 Organization Chart
2.2 Roles & Responsibilities
2.3 Anticipated Change
3 Action Plan
3.1 Implications for staff involvement
3.2 Enhance practices
3.3 Evidence of success
4 Continuous Monitoring
5.1 Participant Outcomes
5.2 Organizational Outcomes
5.3 Community Outcomes
6 Project Budget
What's included in the template pack
The templates are in Microsoft Word and Excel and can be downloaded online for only $7.99.
The template pack includes the following documents:
Action Plan Template 14 pages
5 Year Action Plan 1 x worksheet
Action Plan Log 1 x worksheet
Action Plan - IT Plan 1 x worksheet
Continuous Monitoring 1 x worksheet
Performance Indicator 1 x worksheet
Performance Measures 1 x worksheet
Responsibility Matrix 1 x worksheet
60-day Money-Back Guarantee
Secure Online Order Form
Supports Windows 98, Me, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista.
* Note: All prices are in US$ and for a single user license.
Q: What file formats are the templates?
A: Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
Q: How soon can I download them?
A: You can download the files instantly. After you pay online, you are automatically sent to a page where you can download the templates online.
Need to know more?
Drop me a line at ivan at klariti dot com and I'll get back to you asap.