Post Processing Recipes
A post processing tutorial, in which I show seven techniques, which can be used to enhance the look of landscape and cityscape photos.
The Tutorial contains 89 minutes of video divided into seven parts
- Enhancing the Sun shows a technique to improve the appearance of the sun in a photo
- Streaking Clouds is about bringing more movement into clouds
- City Lights deals with a way to work on lights in a blue hour shot of a city
- Diffusion Technique shows a mix of in field and post processing techniques to get a dreamy photo
- Advanced Warping is where I describe my workflow for image warping
- Advanced Perspective describes how I correct the perspective in my photos
- Twilight with Stars shows my workflow for creating twilight photos with still some stars in the sky
For more information, please head over to my homepage. You'll also find a contact sheet there, in case you have questions:
The tutorial is targeting the advanced Photoshop user.
Download size is 421MB.