The Entire Book of Ephesians on ONE 8 Hour Audiobook
|The Entire Book of Ephesians on ONE MP3 Audiobook |
Over 8 Hours of In-Depth Study IN MP3 format
The Book of Ephesians was written as an instructional manual for those who would become a member of Jesus church through a belief and trust in His completed work on the Cross
- The church today is busy with all kinds of activities. We base the success of a church on the size of it's building or the number of those in the congregation, but are these really the correct criteria for measuring Jesus Church?
- Growing correctly as a church is the focus of this important study that takes us step by step through the process of becoming the Church Jesus desires us to be.
- The Ephesian church in the book of Revelation was a busy church with lots of works and service and love, but they had forgotten that which was most important, To just fall in love with Jesus and desire to sit at His feet and spend time with Him.
- You will study the Book of Ephesians Line by Line, Verse By Verse and be able to understand what is being said and how to apply it to your own life.
This Audiobook is divided into 13 individual downloads.
- As soon as you Click "BUY-DOWNLOAD NOW" next to the Sunset Picture at the TOP of this page, you will be directed to Paypal where you will pay $2.99 for the entire 24 hour AudioBook.
- IMMEDIATELY, You will receive an email with a link back to this site giving you full access to all 13 chapters of the AudioBook.
- You have 48 hours to download all of the files, so you can come back to this same web site again via the e mail and load the chapters as you have time.
- You can download these MP3 files directly into your PC or Mac Computer and listen to them with Windows Media Player or Apple iTunes.
- You can also transfer this entire Audiobook directly from your computer into your iPod or MP3 Player.
OF COURSE YOU ARE PROTECTED 100 PERCENT WHEN YOU PURCHASE THROUGH PAYPAL AND PAYLOADZ
OVER 11 HOURS ON ONE AUDIOBOOK CD
Pastor Rob's teaching style is very casual and conversational, very much like having a close friend tell you a good story. You will find that each concept of the Book of Ephesians comes alive and has meaning and application to your own life for each text.