The Entire Book of Titus on ONE 4 Hour Audiobook
|The Entire Book of Titus on ONE MP3 Audiobook |
Over 4 Hours of In-Depth Study IN MP3 format
Titus was a traveling companion of Paul. He had gone to the Island of Crete, which was the early churches first missionary outreach. while in Crete, Paul writes to Titus to "Set things in order".
- In this important 4 hours study, Paul will instruct Titus on the subjects of: The qualifications and duties of Elders, The ministry of the Pastor, and instruction in Godly living.
- The Book of Titus also covers the important subject of "Sound Doctine" and the fact that truth is always very narrow and defined. The Bible describes the fact that Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven and that truth, is very narrow in the eyes of most of the world.
- One other interesting and exciting doctrine that Titus covers is that of the "Glorious Appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ." There is a detailed topical study included, that explains the specifics of the doctrine of the "Rapture of the Church" and answers those skeptics who claim in is not taught in the Bible.
This Audiobook is divided into 4 individual downloads.
- As soon as you Click "BUY-DOWNLOAD NOW" next to the Sunset Picture at the TOP of this page, you will be directed to Paypal where you will pay $2.99 for the entire 24 hour AudioBook.
- IMMEDIATELY, You will receive an email with a link back to this site giving you full access to all 4 chapters of the AudioBook..
- You have 48 hours to download all of the files, so you can come back to this same web site again via the e mail and load the chapters as you have time.
- You can download these MP3 files directly into your PC or Mac Computer and listen to them with Windows Media Player or Apple iTunes.
- You can also transfer this entire Audiobook directly from your computer into your iPod or MP3 Player.
OF COURSE YOU ARE PROTECTED 100 PERCENT WHEN YOU PURCHASE THROUGH PAYPAL AND PAYLOADZ
OVER 4 HOURS IN ONE MP3 BIBLE STUDY
Pastor Rob's teaching style is very casual and conversational, very much like having a close friend tell you a good story. You will find that each concept of the Book of Titus come alive and have meaning and application to your own life for each text.