What's Really Going On Here? How to Navigate Life Using the Hidden Intelligence of Our Emotional Brain (institutional use and license)
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Coherence Psychology Institute
Authors: Robin Ticic, Elise Kushner, and Bruce Ecker
Note: To see some helpful tips about the ordering process before placing your order, please scroll down to the bottom of this page.
Why do we do the things we do?
What compels us to behave in ways we don't always like and have tried to change?
How can we change such patterns, feel better about ourselves and improve our relationships?
Through real-life examples and colorful, playful animation, this multimedia course reveals fundamental answers to these crucial questions—answers that have immediate usefulness in both your personal life and your work life.
This course draws upon some of the most important discoveries about the brain and mind. You'll be learning and using advanced knowledge that is now reshaping how counselors and therapists understand and guide the process of change. The Coherence Psychology Institute is at the forefront of this historic shift.
With this groundbreaking knowledge, you'll increase your satisfaction, mindfulness, emotional intelligence and skills as a friend, sibling, parent, co-worker, teacher, nurse or member of other helping professions.
In 13 video units we share with you:
• the hidden sense or "coherence" behind seemingly senseless reactions: how people act and feel is controlled directly by what their emotional brain has learned in life—and can also unlearn
• step-by-step skill-building based on a clear conceptual foundation
• ways of responding to others and ways of expressing your own needs that promote deep, lasting change and supportive, respectful relationships
• concrete methods for finding breakthroughs in interpersonal, behavioral and emotional problems
• a fascinating and mindful approach to understanding yourself deeply, with genuine self-acceptance
• the neuroscience of deep, transformational change
You will receive:
• 13 videos (in mp4 format, one set for your tablet or phone, and one high-resolution set for your computer), total length: 1 hour 48 minutes
• 13 audio files (mp3 files with the audio tracks of the videos)
• one e-book in pdf format, with the entire audio content in written form
Designed for pleasurable learning:
• View videos at your own pace. Sections that seem especially relevant to your life can be replayed for maximum effect.
• Watch with a partner/child/parent/friend and discuss together after each unit.
• Explain the contents of a unit to another interested person, a great way to strengthen your own grasp of the material.
• Listen to the audio files on your way to work, while exercising, or when doing chores.
• Read the e-book during those in-between moments while you're waiting somewhere.
The institutional license entitles your organization to usage of the product for educational purposes for a period of one year. When used by an organization under license, no part of this course, video or text, may be reproduced in any form for purposes other than the organization's educational programs, without explicit, written permission from one of the directors of the Coherence Psychology Institute LLC. You will be contacted at the end of the license period by the Coherence Psychology Institute about license renewal. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are purchasing this product solely for your personal use, rather than for use in an institution, please see instead the individual version of this product.
Important information on the ordering process:
There are two payment options: 1) PayPal, and 2) credit card (processed by PayPal).
If you already have a PayPal account, using it is the easiest way to order.
If you prefer to use a credit card, and this credit card is NOT associated with a PayPal account, then you will be asked to register for PayPal (in the U.S., but not in all countries). PayPal functions as 3rd-party payment processor for authorizing credit card payments.
If you use a credit card that is already associated with a PayPal account, please enter the email address associated with that same PayPal account. Your confirmation and your download links will be sent to that email address.