Character Building Thought Power
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
It is with pleasure that we make Character Building Thought Power available here for download.
Character Building Thought Power was wriiten by Ralph Waldo Trine in the late 19th century and published around 1899-1900.
Ralph Waldo Trine (1866-1958) has a direct clear style and is one of the most widely read of all New Thought authors.
Character Building Thought Power is as valid today as it was when it was first written.
The book exposes the link between one s patterns of thinking and the
resulting character which is produced as a result of one s thinking.
The good news is that anybody can choose be, do and have anything they desire by changing their habbitual patterns of thinking.
The First Bad HabbitThe first bad habbit that needs to be
dealt with is the habbit of destructive thinking! The problem is that
most people are unaware of their patterns of thinking and their
connection with either:
- Pain and Anguish
- Peace and Joy
This habbit of thinking is the root cause of all other habbits.
Character Building Thought Power Covers a Lot of Ground
- How habbit is formed and how it can be un-formed.
- Discover the force which is behind all success or failure and how to control it.
- Why others find us attractive or un-attractive.
- Do this one thing instead of complaining to materialize your highest ideals.
- How to swap pain and anguish for peace and joy.
- Why character building is not a matter of mere chance, but the result of continual effort.
- A thoroughly scientific method whereby old undesireable habbits can be broken and exchanged for new desireable habbits.
- Discover what determines all your dominating actions.
- How to use the realm of the mind to become a thorough master.
- How the mind and reflex nerve system of the body are connected.
- How to get complete control of the mind even if at first failure is the only result.
- One choice people do not have to make that leads to depression.
- The thought process that preceeds anger and how to detect it before it's too late.
- Discover the law of Indirectness and how to use it to control your thinking.
Plus much more...