The Illuminati Destruction Of America
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
It spans topics like the Illuminati, The Federal Reserve, Common Law, The War of Independence?, Founding Fathers, Welfare, Social Security?, WWII. You won't be able to keep yourself from questioning and fearing. If half of this is true, we're in big trouble. The plan Amschel laid out consisted of several steps, including:
1) Law is force in disguise. Right lies in force ("Might makes Right")... The right to rule lies in force.
2) Political freedom is an idea, not a fact. In order to usurp political power, all that is necessary is to preach 'liberalism,' and the electorates will give up more and more power to the conspirators.
3) Money is all powerful. Governments are insignificant compared to money. Since governments control the money, that control must be removed from governments, and put in the hands of the conspirators.
4) Any and all means to achieve the goal of world domination by the conspirators is justified.
5) The size, scope, and power of the conspirators' resources must remain hidden.
6) Alcohol, drugs, and moral corruption shall be used to weaken the will of the people.
7) Wars should be instigated and orchestrated so that both sides would be in their debt (in other words, the conspirators would gain profit and power, no matter who "won" the wars!).
Lincoln the great emancipator???
I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the states where it now exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so!" Even after the outbreak of the war in 1861, Lincoln confirmed his previous stand. He said: "My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and it is not either to save or destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all of the slaves, I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone, I would also do that."
Ever wonder who we owe the national debt to....
Essentially, the Federal Reserve creates money by entering into the records that a certain amount of money was created. Then they order the U.S. Treasury to have the money printed. This money is not backed by anything (like gold or silver). It is merely paper and ink. The Federal Reserve then pays the U.S. Mint for the paper, ink, and the printing of the money. This comes to approximately two and one-half cents per bill (no matter what the denomination. $1 ... $500... $10,000... it doesn't matter. It still costs the Federal Reserve only $.025 for every bill!). Then The Federal Reserve turns around and "lends" the money to the United States government - at full face value... plus interest! The government (or actually the American citizenry) is then in "debt" to the Federal Reserve, and is obligated to payback the full amount supposedly "borrowed", plus the interest!
The information in this book is incredible. Seems outlandish but I have to admit, it fits with the goings of late.