Fur Brushset 2015 for Photoshop
20 excellent brushes for Photoshop, which I use to create the perfect fur when I'm painting fluffy animals, furries etc.
"I've worked to learn how to draw realistic fur quite a lot of time. And I can be proud that I'm reached this goal. To simplify matters I created a series of brushes for myself, and I've decided to share them with you. My brushes allow to create high quality realistic fur image, that's why I made them not free. But I'm sure, you'll appreciate the assistance that they will bring you in the work!"
Some of my work created using this set you can find via following links:
How to use it:
1. After downloading the file unzip it.
2. Start your Photoshop.
3. Activate the "Brush" tool.
4. Press F5 and then click on the "Brush Presets" button in the just opened window with brush settings.
5. In the opened window with brush presets find the little arrow in the upper righr corner. After clicking on them, choose "Load Brushes..." in the drop list.
6. In the opened file browser find downloaded brushset (EldarZakirov's Fur Brushset 2015.abr) and double click it.
7. Now your brushes are awailable in the brush list in its' end and ready for using.
8. Enjoy and create a great work!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org