Kirigami is Japanese and it stands for "to cut paper". Kirigami is similar to
origami but you fold and cut the paper. There are 5 different types of projects to
complete with varying degrees of difficulty. Step by step directions with photos are also included for the children to follow. Included in the download are:
- Paper Chains - 13 different types of paper chains to create without using staples or tape. Great fine motor and motor planning task.
- Paper Cut Outs - 9 different paper cut outs to create from paper dolls to silly faces.
- Circle Cut Outs - 7 paper cut outs in circle shapes.
- Standing Animals - 6 fun, creative animals that stand up
- Animals - 4 more intricate animals to create.
This download is for ages 5+.