1920s Flapper Fashions EGYPTOMANIA Authentic Pattern Booklet
NEW! 1920's EGYPTOMANIA Flapper Fashions
20 Packed Pages! (size = 8.5 " x 11" )
* Based on ORIGINAL 1920's Patterns by Ruth Wyeth Spears and Mary Brooks Picken.
* Lady Rose Inspired Fashions (Most patterns can be fit to any size):
* 2 Egyptian-Themed "Flapper Dresses" - Super Easy to Make!!
* Elegant Dress Dress
* Classic Cape
* Simple "Day" Dress
* Rose's Striped Sweater Coat!
* Essential Flapper Headband - many styles
* Art Deco motifs from vintage Paris Magazines
* Flapper "Under things" or "Unmentionables"!
* Original instructions for most of these Fashions were very sparse & sketchy. Most of the
instructions have been expanded to include step by step instructions and added illustrations.
The Bob Hairstyles
1920's Flapper Makeup tips
EGYPTOMANIA vintage ADS and Newspaper Clipping Montage
Plus Andover's Downton Abbey Fabric Swatch pictures! As well as lots of pictures from the Downton Abbey Show!
The complete Andover "Downton Abbey" Fabric Collection can be found at your local Quilt Shop, or if you don't have one nearby, at Hawthorne Fabrics: