Monet Vol. 4 DVD by Cross Stitch Collectibles
We put the “Collect” in Collectibles! This DVD by Cross Stitch Collectibles contains 10 large, full-size, easy-to-read, counted cross stitch patterns adapted from the awe-inspiring Impressionist paintings of Claude Monet
An economical choice for building your collection of heirloom-quality fine arts counted cross stitch patterns. Simply print the pattern of your choice on your home computer when you are ready to stitch!
Beautifully-colored and richly detailed counted cross stitch projects that are easy enough for the beginner, yet stimulating enough for even the most advanced stitcher.
The Palazzo Ducale
Three Trees in Grey Weather
Three Trees in Autumn
Under the Lemon Trees
Three Fishing Boats
Woman in Garden
Cliff Near Fecamp
The Steps of Vetheuil
Adobe Acrobat Reader v.5.0 or higher required to view patterns.
PC and Macintosh compatible
* 10 Easy-to-Read counted cross stitch patterns
* Full cross-stitches only (no backstitching or complicated stitches!)
* All patterns in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format
* Comprehensive instructions and materials list
* A Care and Cleaning Instruction Sheet is included, courtesy of the DMC Corporation included for each pattern
* Windows and Macintosh compatible
* Windows or Macintosh computer with DVD-ROM drive
* Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or higher
* Inkjet or laser printer
Cross stitch a masterpiece today!
Pattern design by Kathleen George at Cross Stitch Collectibles. Cross Stitch Collectibles specializes in high quality Impressionist, Renaissance and Fractal cross stitch patterns, plus many more styles. There is something for every stitcher.
Want it instantly? Visit ClickNstitch.net to purchase our DVDs as instant downloads at a reduced price!