From the desk of Al. Aber
Hi there fellow Internet marketers and business owners,
These days, the success of your online or offline business depends on so many factors at the same time: quality of traffic to your website, social recognition and interaction on social networks, the Mobile Presence your business has, and many other factors - and that is a hard fact.
You could be claiming to have the greatest business, product or service. You could have the coolest website in the world, could even be giving the right impression via social media and even via mobile marketing...
BUT... If you don't do Remarketing, you are already losing a great deal of customers actually willing to buy from you if they see your offer just one more time!
Imagine retargeting Thousands and even Millions of people from any niche and market of your choice!
These will be people that have had a previous interaction with your offer.
It’s a fact that people buy in the first visit, but we are talking about 1% to 2% of them. What about the other 98%? Yeah, squeeze pages can grab some leads, so you may target around 30% to 40% of those people by email marketing but you still are wasting more than half of your visitors.
Another really cool fact is that a lot more people buy after having several contacts with your offer, so it just makes good sense to get your business on the remarketing train.
Why Facebook Remarketing?
Well, because the whole world is on Facebook. So there is a really high possibility that all that people who go to your website are already hanging out on Facebook, and with Facebook Remarketing you could easily reach them as many times as you want, increasing your conversions as never before.
Do you realize how volcanically hot Remarketing is becoming at this exact moment?
- 96% of individuals leave a website before converting
- 49 % of individuals visit a site 2-4 times before they actually make a purchase
- 11% of brands use remarketing to gain their competitors' customers
- 56% of companies use retargeting to gain customers
- 43% of companies use retargeting to increase brand awareness
- Retargeted customers are 70% more likely to complete a purchase than someone who has not been remarketed to
- 57% of remarketing emails get opened
- 30% of remarketing clicks lead to purchases
- According to "The Retargeting Barometer Report by Chango" More than half of respondents plan to spend more on retargeting in 2014
- One in five marketers now has a dedicated budget for retargeting
We don't have a choice!
The question isn’t whether we should use Facebook Remarketing; the question is how well can we do it?
In this Highly Effective Facebook Remarketing Exclusive Training, businesses and marketers will learn exactly how to do it.
We have a solution for this, & that’s why I am introducing our latest creation.
Yes, now you will have the opportunity to easily and quickly get your business above the Competition by applying the latest and most effective Facebook Remarketing techniques!
Facebook Remarketing Made Easy!