LinkedIn Pass-Along Materials (2015 Update)
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
NEWLY UPDATED FOR 2015 with the screenshots featuring the new LinkedIn profile.
Here are the topics covered in this 42-page, step-by-step guide to using LinkedIn in a job search (The report is more than 6,300 words in length, and includes more than 75 screenshots). See examples from the report by clicking on the blue links below.
- Why Get LinkedIn?
- Why LinkedIn Is Important In Your Job Search
- How To Set Up An Account
- Editing/Enhancing Your Profile
- Creating Your Headline and Summary
- Controlling Your Privacy Settings on LinkedIn
- Making Connections: Importing Contacts
- What To Do With Your LinkedIn Profile
- Building Your Connections
- Conducting Company Searches
- Using Introductions, InMails, and Invites
- Making Inroads with Invites
- Making Connections Through LinkedIn Groups
- Finding Jobs on LinkedIn
- Building Your Credibility With Recommendations
Here's what you can do with this content:
- Edit the report, or use it "as is"
- Use it as a free giveaway to build your prospect mailing list
- Give it away as a bonus with the purchase of a LinkedIn consultation
- Turn it into a video
- Use it as an outline for a webinar
- Make it a handout for a LinkedIn training class
- Sell it on your membership site or website
Because it's provided in Microsoft Word format, you can change out the screen shots to feature your own profile, and you can add to -- or edit -- any of the content.
INCLUDES THESE BONUSES (all updated for 2015):
- LinkedIn Tweet Sheet -- ready-to-go Tweets and Facebook posts you can use
- Jobseeker's Guide to Writing an Effective LinkedIn Profile
- Tips for Your LinkedIn Profile Photo
- Four Things You Must Do On LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Profile Checklist
- Don't Make These Mistakes on LinkedIn