HRM 531 Week 5 Quiz
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
HRM 531 Week 5 Quiz
1. The role of organizational culture in staffing is best applied if companies
2 .Promotion-from-within policies must ______________, coupled with a company philosophy that permits employees to consider available opportunities within the organization.
3. The information least likely to be obtained in reference checks and recommendations is
4. Which act requires third-party investigators to secure the applicant’s written consent prior to doing a background check?
5. Which law gives students the legal right to see all letters of recommendation written about them and also permits release of information about a student only to people approved by the student at the time of the request?
6. Which of the following statements about a company using a passive nondiscrimination posture is true?
7. A soft-quota system
8. Which of the following is a concerted effort by the organization to actively expand the pool of applicants so that no one is excluded because of past or present discrimination?
9. The step following recruitment is ________, which is basically a rapid, rough selection process.
10. Which of the following statements about an aging organization is true?
11. When implementing recruitment activities, initial consideration should be given to a company's __________, especially for filling jobs above the entry level.
12. Typically, the first step in an employee's introduction to company policies, practices, and benefits is a(n) _________ program.
13. Recruitment begins by specifying __________, which are the typical result of job analysis and workforce planning activities.
14. This type of management style is often associated with organizations in the embryonic stage.
15. _________ affect recruitment policies because firms often give preference to current employees in promotions, transfers, and other career-enhancing opportunities