HRM 531 Week 4 quiz
HRM 531 Week 4 Quiz
1. The level of training needs analysis that focuses on identifying whether training supports the company’s strategic direction is called _____ analysis.
2. Training methods used to stimulate learning can be classified in three ways, one of which is
3. The evaluation phase is one phase of the process for effective training to occur. Which of the following is not a part of the evaluation phase?
4. When trainees are given the opportunity to practice far beyond the point where they have performed a task correctly several times, the task becomes second nature and is
5. The impact of training on _____ is the most significant, but it is the most difficult effect to demonstrate.
6. Which of the following is an example of an on-the-job training method?
7. In evaluating training programs, it is important to distinguish _____ from data-collection methods.
8. Which theory is founded on the premise that an individual’s intentions regulate his or her behavior?
9. The level of training needs analysis that attempts to identify the content of the training is _____ analysis.
10._____ refers to the material that is rich in association for the trainees and is therefore easily understood by them.
11. Which of the following is an example of the simulation method of training?
12. _____ analysis is helpful in determining the special needs of a particular group, such as older workers, women, or managers at different levels.