MIS 535 Midterm Exam 3
MIS 535 Week 4 Midterm Exam
(05 MCQ’s and 4 Essay)
1. (TCO A) Based on the examples in the text, if you were asked to formulate a plan for a regional drive-in restaurant chain's efforts to use information technology to attract customers, what would be the best use of information technology from the list below?
2. (TCO A) Maintaining the organization's financial records is a central purpose of which main business function?
3. (TCO B) The value chain model
4. (TCO C) Non-relational databases like NoSQL are required in situations in which
5. (TCO D) The Internet is based on which three key technologies?
6. (TCO A) What is the difference between information technology and information systems? Describe some of the functions of information systems.
7. (TCO B) List three organizational factors that can prevent a firm from fully realizing the benefits of a new information system, and provide examples of each.
8. (TCO C) The small publishing company you work for wants to create a new database for storing information about all of its author contracts. What factors will influence how you design the database?
9. (TCO D) What is Web 3.0, and how do you think Web 3.0 developments could impact businesses?