BSOP 588 Final Exam 3
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
BSOP 588 Week 8 Final Exam
1. (TCO E) Which of the following is NOT TRUE about the American Customer Satisfaction Index?
2. (TCO D) The Six-Sigma problem solving approach contains the phases of
3. (TCO C) Lean production refers to approaches that originated at
4. (TCO C) Poka-yoke is
5. (TCO B) Marketplace performance indicators could include all of the following EXCEPT
6. (TCO I) The cost of purchasing copies of a textbook on quality for employees as part of their training program in process improvement methods is considered:
7. (TCO A) _____ focuses on the elimination of waste in all forms, including defects requiring rework, unnecessary processing steps, unnecessary movement of materials or people, waiting time, excess inventory, and overproduction.
8. (TCO B) Robert Kaplan and David Norton developed a balanced scorecard which had four perspectives. Which one of the following is NOT one of them?
9. (TCO D) Formation of a quality policy is
10. (TCO H) Which phase is the idea-gathering phase of DMAIC?
1. (TCO B) Identify two key components of service system quality. Explain why these components are particularly important to service system quality (when compared to manufacturing system quality). (Points : 30)
2. (TCO I) What criterion is used to classify a failure cost as “internal” versus “external”? Give three examples of an internal failure cost and three examples of an external failure cost.
3. (TCO G) Discuss how the corporate culture is displayed and its role on quality management behavior. Please provide multiple examples. (Points : 30)
4. (TCO F) Explain the importance of a mission statement with respect to Quality Management. (Points : 30)
5. (TCO H) Explain the process of design failure mode and effects analysis and describe how it could be applied to the cashier checkout stand at a supermarket. Make sure you provide at least three examples. (Points : 40)
6. (TCO C) Some people assert that Six Sigma quality levels represent overkill in most industry situations. Counter this assertion with industry examples where less than six sigma level quality would significantly impact industry performance and perhaps social welfare at large. (Points : 40)