OPS 571 Final Exam 5
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
OPS 571 Final Exam 5
1) __________ is when the activities in the stage must stop because there is no place to deposit the item just completed
2) According to your text, the most common process metric is
3) Declining product prices
4) The type of processing structure that is used for producing discrete products at a controlled rate is ops 571 final exam
5) The best process flow structure to use for making automobiles is
6) The break-even analysis is a standard approach to determine alternative processes A break-even analysis chart usually present alternative __________ and __________ based upon the units produced or sold.
7) A statistical term that refers to the philosophy and methods companies use to eliminate defects in their products and processes by establishing a quality goal of no more than four defects out of every million units is __________.
8) Independent demand is
9) An inventory system designed to ensure that an item will be available on an ongoing basis throughout the year is known as
10) A/an __________ approach actually schedules in detail each resource using the setup and runtime required for each order.
11) What is the net result of reducing the duration of a task (crashing) not on the critical path?
12) The idea of the value density calculation is:
13) When designing a supply chain:
14) According to Hau Lee, which of the following types of products need to be delivered with efficient supply-chains?
15) Which of the following product promotional activities would probably help make the supply chain more efficient?
16) The best operating level is:
17) Capacity utilization rate can be computed as:
18) The objective of __________ is to provide an approach for determining the overall capacity level of capital-intensive resources that best supports the company's long-range competitive strategy.
19) Lean production systems typically require
20) Given that the previous forecast of 65 turned out to be four units less than the actual demand; the next forecast is 66. What would be the value of alpha if the simple exponential smoothing forecast method is being used?
21) Linear regression sales forecasting techniques:
22) What should the value of alpha be in an exponential smoothing forecast to be very responsive to recent deman
23) Which of the following statements are true about time-series forecasting?