OPS 571 Final
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
OPS 571 Final Exam 4
1) According to your text, the most common process metric is:
2) Which of the following is true about make-to-stock processes?
3) ________ is when the activities in the stage must stop because there is no place to deposit the item just completed.
4) According to Hayes and Wheelwright, which of the following is not a major process flow structure?
5) The best process flow structure to use for making automobiles is?
6) The type of processing structure that is used to produce gasoline, chemicals, and steel is:
7) The most important performance dimension for product development projects is:
8) When evaluating a new product development project using net present value analysis, which of the following will make the project more attractive?
9) Which of the following statements is true about value analysis/value engineering (VA/VE)?
10) The category given the maximum point value in the Baldrige award is:
11) Which of the following is not a dimension of design quality?
12) Which Quality Guru advocated that senior management is responsible for 94% of quality problems?
13) Which of the following is not an assumption of the basic economic-order quantity model?
14) The basic difference between P and Q systems is:
15) Which of the following statements is true about the Q-system?
16) The objectives of work-center scheduling include(s):
17) A _________ approach actually schedules in detail each resource using the setup and runtime required for each order.
18) The assignment method is appropriate in solving problems that have the following characteristics:
19) Which of the following according to Goldratt is not a component of production cycle time?
20) Goldratt's rule of production scheduling include all but:
21) According to Goldratt and Fox, a useful performance measure to treat inventory is ______.
22) Which of the following would not be considered in deciding how far to minimum-cost schedule (crash) a project?
23) The advantages of pure project include all but:
24) Which of the following is not a typical project milestone?
25) Supply-chain response relates to the following:
26) According to Hau Lee, which of the following types of products need to be delivered with efficient supply-chains?
27) The idea of the Value Density calculation is:
28) Which of the following statements is not true about capacity management in operations?
29) The steps to determining capacity requirements include:
30) Capacity utilization rate can be computed as:
31) Which of the following is NOT one of the more successful applications of lean concepts in services?
32) A kanban card is used to signal that:
33) Which of the following is not true about JIT systems?
34) Which phrase most closely describes the Delphi forecasting technique?
35) Which of the following would not be classified as a component of demand?
36) Under exponential smoothing, if we want our forecast to be very responsive to recent demand, the value of alpha should be:
37) One option for altering the pattern of demand is:
38) Which of the following is not a cost relevant to aggregate production planning?
39) Aggregate planners balance:
40) Which MRP system input element specifies how many and when the firm plans to build each end item?
41) Which of the following most closely describes net material requirements?
42) Which of the following is true about MRP Systems?
43) Which of the following statements is not true about capacity management in operations?
44) Service capacity:
45) The steps to determining capacity requirements include: