OPS 571 Week 6 Final Exam
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
OPS 571 Final Exam 2
1) According to your text, the most common process metric is:
2) Which of the following is true about make-to-stock processes?
3) ________ is when the activities in the stage must stop because there is no place to deposit the item just completed.
4) The type of processing structure that is used for producing discrete products at higher volume is:
5) According to Hayes and Wheelwright, which of the following is not a major process flow structure?
6) The major decision variables in equipment selection are:
7) Quality Function Deployment:
8) In which phase of new-product design process are considerations to target market, desired level of performance, investment requirements and financial impact made:
9) When evaluating a new product development project using net present value analysis, which of the following will make the project more attractive?
10) Which of the following is not a dimension of design quality?
11) The category given the maximum point value in the Baldrige award is:
12) An example of prevention quality cost is:
13) The type of processing structure that is used to produce gasoline, chemicals, and steel is:
14) Which Quality Guru advocated that senior management is responsible for 94% of quality problems?
15) Which of the following is not an assumption of the basic economic-order quantity model
16) The assignment method is appropriate in solving problems that have the following characteristics?
17) The objective of work-center scheduling include
18) The measure of the firm’s ability to make money according to Goldratt include:
19) Which of the following according to Goldratt is not a component of production cycle time
20) Goldratt’s rule of production scheduling include all but:
21) According to Goldratt and Fox, a useful performance measure to treat inventory is
22) "Slack" refers to the difference between:
23) Which of the following is not a typical project milestone?
24) The advantages of pure project include all but:
25) The idea of the Value Density calculation is:
26) Supply-chain response relates to the following:
27) According to Hau Lee, which of the following types of products need to be delivered with efficient supply-chains?
28) The best operating level is:
29) Capacity utilization rate can be computed as:
30) The steps to determining capacity requirements include:
31) Which of the following is not true about JIT systems?
32) Which of the following is not an element of JIT?
33) Which of the following is NOT one of the more successful applications of lean concepts in services?
34) Which of the following would not be classified as a component of demand?
35) Which of the following statements are true about time-series forecasting?
36) Given that the previous forecast of 65 turned out to be four units less than the actual demand. The next forecast is 66. What would be the value of alpha if the simple exponential smoothing forecast method is being used?
37) Aggregate planners balance:
38) Production planning strategies include:
39) Which of the following accurately describes a chase strategy?
40) Which MRP system input element specifies how many and when the firm plans to build each end item?
41) Which of the following is not an advantage of MRP?
42) Which of the following most closely describes net material requirements?