MKT 498 Final Exam
MKT 498 Final Exam
1. Which is of the following is not one of the traditional Marketing Mix (4 P’s)?
2. Which of the following is not a value of IMC plans according to your text?
3. _____ are names generally assigned to an individual good or service or to a group of complementary products.
4. ________ are the set of measures a company uses to quantify, compare, and interpret marketing performance.
5. ________ is a process by which marketers uncover new segments by researching the hierarchy of attributes that consumers consider when choosing a brand.
6. _________ are sets of interdependent organizations involved in the process of making a product or service available for use or consumption.
7. Michael Porter proposed the value chain as a tool for identifying ways to create more customer ____________.
8. A(n) ______ market is characterized by a fairly narrowly defined market with a complete and distinct set of needs, and a willingness to pay a premium to meet those needs.
9. _______ is the average number of times an individual, household, or business within a particular target market is exposed to a particular advertisement within a specified time period.
10. Which of the following is not an advantage of television advertising?
11. For refunds or rebate programs to be effective, the offer must have which of the following components?
12. Personal sales within retail selling use which of the following approaches?
13. Wholesalers primarily rely on ________ to achieve their promotional objectives.
14. The ________ industry remains vulnerable to fierce resistance to price increases, the winnowing out of suppliers based on cost and quality, and the trend toward vertical integration (in which manufacturers are trying to control or own intermediaries).
15. With just-in-time production, supplies arrive at the factory before they are needed.
16. Information technology has led to few improvements in logistical efficiency.
17. Which of the following evaluation methods is used prior to the ad development stage?
18. In evaluation, ________ is a format in which individuals are given copies of an ad and asked if they recognize it or have seen it before.
19. According to your readings, test markets are used to assess which of the following?
20. ________ is a method used to measure emotional response to advertisements.