MIS 535 Week 4 Midterm Exam
MIS 535 Week 4 Midterm Exam 2
1. TCO A: List and describe the four information systems serving each of the major functional areas of a business.
2. TCO B: The text describes Michael Porter's view of the Internet as somewhat negative. What negative influences does Porter see? Describe several positive influences the Internet has on business. Do these outweigh the negative influences?
3. TCO A: The fact that online advertising revenues are growing at 30% a year, while offline traditional advertising is growing at about 5% a year, suggests that:
4. TCO A: The three activities in an information system that produce the information organizations use to control operations are:
5. TCO A: What type of information system is an intranet most easily adapted to:
6. TCO B: The value chain model:
7. TCO B: Internet content providers:
8. TCO B: Which type of decision is calculating gross pay for hourly workers?