MIS 535 Midterm Exam Answers
MIS 535 Week 4 Midterm Exam 1
1. (TCO A) Domino's upgraded Pulse Evolution system incorporated a Pizza Tracker functionality that shows the progression of individual pizza orders. This is an example of using information systems to achieve which business objective?
2. (TCO A) Networking and telecommunications technologies, along with computer hardware, software, data management technology, and the people required to run and manage them, constitute an organization's
3. (TCO B) Internet technology
4. (TCO C) The difference between a data warehouse and a data mart is
5. (TCO D) Which of the following is not an example of the emerging mobile computing platforms?
6. (TCO A) What is the difference between information technology and information systems? Describe some of the functions of information systems.
7. (TCO B) How have mobile devices and social media changed the work environment?
8. (TCO C) The small publishing company you work for wants to create a new database for storing information about all of its author contracts. What factors will influence how you design the database?
9. (TCO D) Describe and explain the idea of network neutrality. Are you in favor of network neutrality? Why or why not?