LDR 531 Final
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
LDR 531 Final Exam 2
1. Which of the following actions best represents Kelly’s high job involvement?
2. During an annual review, Michel Godfrey made the following assertion: “When I look at myself and my performance, I see that what I have achieved is outstanding and something no one in the organization has the capacity to undertake. Surprisingly, it has not won me the admiration of my colleagues like it should have. I also believe that I do not just deserve a raise, but need one, since without me, let’s face it, the place would simply fall apart.” Which of the following personality traits best describes Michel’s personality
3. Which of the following statements is most likely to be true about differences between men and women in relation to emotional reactions?
4. Which of the following steps can be taken by a manager to minimize groupthink?
5. Which of the following is a desirable strategy for managers aiming to reduce the negative consequences of rumors?
6. ________ refers to an individual’s belief that he or she is capable of performing a task.
7. The ultimate source of an organization’s culture is
8. Which of the following statements is true regarding a matrix structure?
9. In order to make their firm a learning organization, managers should
10. Which of the following represents the acceptable standards of behavior within a group that are shared by the group’s members?
11. The concept that some leadership attributes will work in some situations but not in others can be described by the
12. The degree to which a turbulent environment impacts operations within an organization is known as
13. Which of the following dimensions of the Big Five Model indicates a person’s ability to withstand stress?
14. Which of the following statements is true with regard to the effectiveness of tactics?
15. According to the job characteristics model, autonomy is defined as the degree to which
16. A leadership theory that describes leadership functions applicable to some situations but not others is called
17. Pragmatic leaders
18. ________ occurs when people within organizations use whatever influence they can to taint the facts to support their goals and interests
19. Which of the following is true of the baby boomer generation?
20. Determining if a strategy will be effective within its respective business environment and still be competitive could be determined by completing a(n) ________ test.
21. Job dissatisfaction and antagonistic relationships with coworkers predict a variety of behaviors organizations find undesirable, including unionization attempts, substance abuse, undue socializing, and tardiness. These behaviors are indicators of a broader syndrome called
22. Low-context cultures primarily rely on ________ in communicating with others.
23. Which of the following is the first step in the negotiation process?
24. You manage a department of four employees. You have identified that Joe has a high need for achievement. Mary has a high need for power, and Tim has a high need for affiliation. Sarah scored high on the need for power and low on the need for affiliation. Which of these four employees is most suitable for handling your responsibilities when you are on vacation?
25. Central to managing a successful organizational strategy implementation are/is
26. The best leadership theories to describe and explain effective leadership in teams with interactive members are
27. Adoration of a charismatic leader by followers can lead to
28. At Dortix, a manufacturing company, at the end of every quarter, the total production of each department is calculated, compared with the predetermined targets, and the rewards for each set of divisional employees is determined this way. Dortix uses a ________ plan to incentivize its employees.
29. Some studies indicate the best approach for transformational change may have the chief executive officer create an atmosphere for change 30. Organizational momentum ________________