BUSN 258 Midterm
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
BUSN 258 Midterm 3
1. (TCO 1) The letter L in the acronym LIFE stands for ________.
2. (TCO 2) The Gallup organization studied the impact of customer ________ on long-term customer loyalty and profitability.
3. (TCO 9) Despite many similarities between them, Wal-Mart and K-Mart have very different results, largely because of "little things" that seem to result in better customer service. How do the sales of these two companies compare?
4. (TCO 10) Customer loyalty is NOT:
5. (TCO 3) A smile originates in the:
6. (TCO 4) Among the issues of dealing with the "baby boomer" generation is the consideration that:
7. (TCO 1) A relationship with a customer that doesn't go beyond the current transaction is:
8. (TCO 1) A company's culture is made up of:
9. (TCO 6) In any conversation, many of the things we communicate are ________.
10. (TCO 7) Which of the following factors does NOT complicate the listening process?
11. (TCO 8) One problem with not seeing the person you are talking to is:
12. (TCO 7) Listening is the only communication skill that is:
13. (TCO 6) One example of self-centeredness is:
14. (TCO 6) Callers should always:
15. (TCO 13) Many customers get their first impression of your company from:
16. (TCO 13) Which of the following is NOT a method for providing the customers with human contact despite high-tech communication systems?
17. (TCO 13) Spamming is:
18. (TCO 6) The first step in handling an upset caller is to ________.
1. (TCO 1, 4) Your author cites Ockham's razor, a logical approach that asserts that when trying to understand a situation, the simplest explanation is usually the right one. What does this mean in the context of customer service?
2. (TCO 7, 8) What are the three "I"s of eye communication, and how do you see each used in a typical face-to-face sales encounter?
3. (TCO 8) Define and describe a call center.