BUSN 258 Final
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
BUSN 258 Final Exam1
1. (TCO 1) The best way to win customer loyalty is to
2. (TCO 2) Which of the following problems is NOT listed as a people turnoff?
3. (TCO 3) Small companies can compete against larger ones if they offer
4. (TCO 4) Which of the following is NOT an example of something a company can do to enhance extrinsic value?
5. (TCO 5) Companies cannot wait years for their customers to see long-term value, so they should
6. (TCO 4) Smart companies connect with their customers through
7. (TCO 5) Intrinsic value arises from
8. (TCO 5) Communication efficiency is
9. (TCO 5) Customer convenience stems from
10. (TCO 4) How long do Americans want to spend preparing a meal?
11. (TCO 9) To avoid requiring customers to do repetitive tasks
12. (TCO 8) A company's culture is made up of
13. (TCO 8) Many customers get their first impression of your company from
14. (TCO 9) Calling yourself Mr. or Ms. may give the impression that
15. (TCO 8) Which employees do most customers associate with a company?
16. (TCO 10) The three-step process for acting on complaints does NOT include
17. (TCO 10) What percent of customers whose complaints are dealt with report a willingness to do business with a company again?
18. (TCO 10) Feedback is a form of
19. (TCO 10) A quick response to a customer's problem should convey
20. (TCO 11) When it comes to listening versus speaking
21. (TCO 12) A good strategy with an angry customer is
22. (TCO 6) Which of the following behaviors is NOT characteristic of aggressive people?
23. (TCO 11) Abrasiveness refers to
24. (TCO 13) In the NPS formula, the P stands for:
25. (TCO 13) Market share refers to
1. (TCO 1, 2) Define and explain the NPS formula and how it applies to customer satisfaction.
2. (TCO 4,5) Explain the concept of goodness of product fit.
3. (TCO 6, 7) Describe the two personalities a customer will encounter when doing business with an organization, and provide examples of each from your own experience.
4. (TCO 8, 9) Describe at least three techniques that companies can use to successfully engage their customers. What are your recommendations for improving a company's ability to engage their customers?
5. (TCO 13) Describe the difference between customer share and market share. Explain which concept is more important.