BSOP 588 Final Exam Answers
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
BSOP 588 Final Exam 1
1. TCO E) Determining how customers will value your products can be assessed by all of the following EXCEPT:
2. TCO D) All of the following are stages in developing an improvement plan EXCEPT:
3. (TCO C) Terms such as kanban, single-minute exchange of dies, and visual controls are most closely associated with:
4. (TCO C) Which one of the following would not be a primary step in the poka-yoke process?
5. (TCO B) _____ measures are generally tracked by senior leadership to gauge overall organizational performance.
6. (TCO I) The cost associated with unplanned machine downtime, when operators halt the production line after identifying an unacceptably high rate of defective output, should be classified as:
7. (TCO A) Lean approaches focus on:
8. (TCO B) Robert Kaplan and David Norton developed a balanced scorecard which had four perspectives. Which one of the following is NOT one of them?
9. (TCO D) ISO 9000 requires that all the elements required for a quality system, such as control processes, measuring and test equipment, and other resources needed to achieve the required quality of conformance, be documented in a _____, which serves as a permanent reference for implementing and maintaining the system.
10. (TCO H) Determining the most likely causes of defects occurs during which DMAIC phase?
1. TCO B) Explain why it is difficult to obtain a single, universal definition of quality. Be specific in your response.
2. (TCO I) Identify three aspects of managing and using performance data so that it is useful to the organization. Provide an example of each aspect. Be specific in your response.
3. (TCO G) Discuss how the corporate culture is displayed and its role on quality management behavior. Please provide multiple examples.
4.(TCO F) What could be the reason(s) for failed quality management strategies?
5.(TCO H) Explain the process of design failure mode and effects analysis and describe how it could be applied to the cashier checkout stand at a supermarket. Make sure you provide at least three examples.
6. TCO C) Some have argued the Six Sigma programs are merely repackaged versions of older quality improvement programs that originally accompanied TQM initiatives in the 1980s. Present arguments both support and refute this view. Make sure you link your discussion with examples of the older quality improvement programs (i.e. Deming, Juran, and so forth).